216 Hidden Valley Road
North Arm, Qld
With large parcels of land a rarity on the Sunshine Coast, Hidden Valley Farm offers an easily maintained, unique 40.5 hectares, surrounded by conservation forest in the Noosa Hinterland. It is a haven for nature creating a sense of wellbeing with its wide-open pastures, forests and waterholes.
The owners have chosen to run the property completely off the grid and the farm is powered by solar with German battery bank, generator for the few off times when solar is low, satellite internet and fresh water rain tanks, all designed so one can live without the reliance on conventional methods.
Situated at the end of a country lane in North Arm, Hidden Valley Farm provides an exclusive getaway with so many options. Currently used for the breeding of Droughtmaster cattle and horses the land is a mixture of improved pastures, grasslands and timbered pockets filled with beautiful birds and wildlife
Because of the land size there is potential, subject to council approval, to further create a beautiful retreat with bespoke accommodation for writing, painting or wellbeing.
This unique property is very special in that it is completely private and borders the state forest on 3 sides with kilometres of horse riding, mountain biking and bush walking trails.
Along with the quality farmland, the many features of the property include:
An impressive barn with steel frame and poured concrete walls, divided by a fire wall into two distinct areas.
So, if you have ever dreamed of getting away from it all (but still being close to everything) on a rare large holding so close to the coast, this is your opportunity to secure this very special property.
Please contact Linda Shore-Perez on 0427 378 687 for your own private viewing.
* Large open plan living, dining, kitchen, bedroom and separate bathroom
* Gas fireplace in Living room
* Polished concrete floors
* Recycled Bridge timber sand high ceilings
* Gaggenau hot plates, oven and steam oven
* Wood burning kitchen stove
* Large two-pac kitchen cabinetry with island bench
* Outdoor entertaining with recycled brick paving and built in barbecue
* In ground pool 7m x 4m w/outside hot + cold shower
The Barn Stables feature:
* 3 x stables all self-watering with feed bay hatches.
* Horse wash bay.
* Sizeable tack Room/bike storage
* Large laundry with attic storage
African Tent features:
* Large all-weather permanent tent with 12m x 4m polished concrete floor
* Bathroom with free-standing bath
* High ceilings and fully powered
* Fully fenced
* 2 x bay Machinery Shed w/concrete floor
* 2 x bay Garage w/concrete floor
* Cattle yards
* 2 x dams
* Waterhole and seasonal creek
* 10 mins to Yandina or Eumundi
* 1.5 hours to Brisbane
* 25 mins to miles of sandy beaches
- 41.1 ha of Usable Land
- Integrated Living/Stables
- Luxurious "Glamping" Tent
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Borders Nat'l Parks & Riding Trails
- Eco Off-Grid Homestead
View: On Appointment
Property Type: Equestrian Acreage
Land: 100 acres
Close to: Nat'l Park, Beaches, Transport
Key Features: Grazing Pastures, Privacy,
Contact: Linda Shore-Perez
Mobile: +61 4 2737 8687