Eco-Friendly Home on Acreage
Set amongst 10 easy-care acres within a 94 acre parcel of forest, this home offers a mix of modern ‘green smart’ living with its own unique design, breathtaking views and the utmost in privacy.
The architect designed, 2002 Queensland Sustainable House of the Year features the artistic and clever use of native hardwoods and stone harvested from the property to create a very unique home.
The character-filled home boasts timber joinery and floors, high ceilings throughout, quality appointments and generously proportioned rooms opening onto wide timber verandahs and decks – all designed to maximize the ever-changing panoramic views. A special feature is the 6.5m high curved stone wall which incorporates the staircase and fireplace.
Power bills will be a thing of the past as the home is equipped with a state of the art 40KW / 48 volt battery solar system & back-up generator ensuring self-sufficiency.
Just a short drive to Maleny, Beerwah (15mins to train station) and Woodford and only sixty minutes to Brisbane Airport.
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite
- Separate artist studio with bathroom
- Completely off-grid with 5kva solar and backup Genset
- All natural material construction
- Soaring ceilings in the main living areas with wood burning fireplace
- Large shed with room for caravan or boat
- Large kitchen & dining with 900 freestanding oven and stone counters
- Amazing views to Glasshouse Mountains
The unique vision of the owners have created an incredible one-of-a-kind
home perfect for the alternative, sustainable-living buyer!
View: On Appointment
Property Type: Luxury Landscaped Acreage
Land: 10 acres + 85 shared acres (approx)
Close to: Village, Nat’l Parks
Key Features: Resort Pool, Open Fireplace, Privacy, Level Parcel
Contact: David A. Perez
Mobile: +61 4 2737 8600