9 Smiths Road
Tinbeerwah, QLD 4563
The design of this classic home is perfect for those who either need the space to accommodate a large family, need to accommodate a dual family scenario or alternatively just want everyone to have their own peace and privacy.
This house has:
– 4 bedrooms; the master with ensuite and large WIR plus direct access to the office (which has dual access to the main entry)
– 3 bathrooms; master ensuite, guest ensuite and separate bathroom
– An enormous open plan kitchen, living and dining area that opens onto a covered terrace for outdoor dining and entertainment
– A large separate laundry
– Two car carport
– 5689m2 block (1.4 acres) gently sloping east facing block
-Rural acreage setting with outlook to forested ridges and gullies
– Beautifully landscaped 10m x 5m inground saltwater pool (fully fenced of course)
– Creatively terraced areas for enjoying the outdoors, space for the children to play, gardens etc.
– Second driveway for access to rear of block with more than enough space for a shed, studio, greenhouse etc.
All the hard, laborious and costly work has been done!
– All three bathrooms have recently been renovated
– All the tiling and carpets have been renewed
– The Kitchen is Brand new
– Freshly painted inside and out
– The land has largely been cleared and is ready for your dream garden
Act today – book your inspection and come see this remarkable value for money property… before someone else sees it first!
- Single Level Living
- Quiet Hinterland Neighbourhood
- Light & Bright Interiors
- In-Ground Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Generous Room Spaces
The Perfect Starter Acreage Property
View: On Appointment
Property Type: House/Acreage
Floorplan: Click Here to View Tour
Close to: Parks, Schools, Bike Trails
Key Features: Quiet Country Space, Privacy
Contact: David A. Perez
Mobile: +61 4 2737 8600