44 Meadows Lane
Heartland Retreat – a self-sufficient Conference and Multi-Function Health & Wellbeing Centre with rooming accommodation – is now on offer and ready to host your next project.
With all the features and infrastructure already in place, the possibilities are endless to turn this fully operational, multi-functional facility into any sort of business you could think of.
Perhaps you’d like to develop a Yoga or Creative Arts / Writers Retreat? What about your very own Holistic Healing Centre? Maybe you’d like to start a Horse Stud, Equine Therapy Centre or Equestrian Farm Stay? What about and RV Park and campground?
Zoned “Special Purposes” and fully Council approved as a Bed & Breakfast, the facility was purpose-built for the Endeavour Foundation. It has been used as a popular Healing Centre for the past 12 years.
Just 8 minutes from Gympie, this property is located close to highway, rail and coach services direct to central Brisbane, now just 2 hours away. Fabulous fishing and beaches including renowned Noosa are just 45 minutes away.
- Function Centre, 3 cottages and Managers residence
- 19 bedrooms (15 air-conditioned)
- 16 of these bedrooms come fully furnished
- 6 bathrooms and 8 toilets
- Council licenced B&B Kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Fully furnished ready-to-serve Dining Room seating 12-18
- Air-conditioned lounge and library with fireplace
- Furnished air-conditioned Conference Room (~ 60m2)
- Reception area (currently set up as a tea room)
- Separate Massage/Therapy/Consultation Room
- Large fully decked saltwater pool
- 10Kw Solarhart solar system
- 500 tree “pesticide free” macadamia orchard
- Elevated, North Facing Position with mountain views
View: On Appointment
Property Type: Corporate Retreat
Floorplan: Click Here to View Tour
Land: 80 Acres
Close to: Transport, Nat'l Parks, Shops
Key Features: Turn Key Retreat, Usable Acreage
Contact: Cameron McNeill
Mobile: +614 3811 1438